Re: [uom-ontology-std] Transition of UoM work to the OASIS QUOMOS TC

To: uom-ontology-std <uom-ontology-std@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Mary McRae <mary.mcrae@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Peter Brown <peter.brown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: James Bryce Clark <jamie.clark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 09:32:10 -0800
Thank you again to the Ontolog community and this group, and
especially Peter Yim, for your careful work and facilitative effort to
bring this project to formalization.  At a deep level -- for the
explosion we all want to see of practical uses of KR -- this
methodology is a game-changer.  I enjoyed our meetings, and will look
forward to the OASIS TC's progress.  We're honored to work in the same
field with you.  Kind regards  Jamie    (01)

~ James Bryce Clark
~ General Counsel, OASIS
~ http://www.oasis-open.org/who/staff.php#clark  @JamieXML    (02)