Re: [uom-ontology-std] UoM Ontology Standard - Workshop at NSF - Fri 200

To: uom-ontology-std <uom-ontology-std@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Gunther Schadow <gschadow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 12:39:33 -0400
Hi Peter, unfortunately things did not come to pass as I liked. I
was planning to be in DC today and tomorrow, but that trip had to
be delayed because of work that's not completed. So this needs to
take precedence. I need to take some time to review the results
of the group after this Friday.    (01)

-Gunther    (02)

--
Gunther Schadow, M.D., Ph.D.                  gschadow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Associate Professor           Indiana University School of Informatics

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this message and any files
transmitted with it may contain confidential and/or privileged
information and are intended solely for the use of the named
addressee(s). Additionally, the information contained herein may have
been disclosed to you from medical records with confidentiality
protected by federal and state laws. Federal regulations and State
laws prohibit you from making further disclosure of such information
without the specific written consent of the person to whom the
information pertains or as otherwise permitted by such regulations. A
general authorization for the release of medical or other information
is not sufficient for this purpose. If you have received this message
in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete the
original message. Any retention, disclosure, copying, distribution or
use of this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is
strictly prohibited.    (05)