[uom-ontology-std] UoM Ontology Standard - Workshop at NSF - Fri 2009.10

To: uom-ontology-std <uom-ontology-std@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 09:06:38 -0700
Re:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?UoM_Ontology_Standard/Workshop_2009_10_30    (01)

= *REMINDER* =    (02)

Our UoM_Ontology_Standard workshop at NSF is happening tomorrow (Fri 2009.10.30)    (03)

The AGENDA and other details are available on the session page
at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?UoM_Ontology_Standard/Workshop_2009_10_30    (04)

LOGISTICS, dial-in, registered attendees (both working team members
and observers) can be found
at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?UoM_Ontology_Standard/Workshop_2009_10_30_Registration    (05)

Please review the above pages (carefully, if you are participating.)    (06)

In particular,    (07)

1. On-site attendees should be at the NSF front lobby at 8:00am (get
your badges, you may need to get your laptop cleared, etc.) so that we
can start promptly at 8:30pm.    (08)

2. Anyone who has further input into the workshop (especially speakers
who have slides or other documents that need to be shared) please
e-mail them to this thread (or, post them directly to the wiki, or
even email them to me) before 10pm EDT today (Thu 2009.10.29) so we
can get them all in place before the workshop (without having to waste
them fuddling with them during the session.)    (09)

3. We should have listed everyone who is registered under:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?UoM_Ontology_Standard/Workshop_2009_10_30_Registration#nid22JJ
... in case you think you are registered, but doesn't see your name
there, please email Frank and myself *right away*!    (010)

Regards.  =ppy
--    (011)