uom-ontology-admin

Re: [uom-ontology-admin] Note on CLIF draft - approach to scale

To: David Leal <david.leal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Pat Hayes <phayes@xxxxxxx>
Cc: uom-ontology-admin <uom-ontology-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 19:20:13 -0800
David & Pat,    (01)

May I suggest that this thread will conducted under the
[uom-ontology-std] mailing list (which is for technical discussions
like this, and has a much wider subscription base) rather than having
it on  the [uom-ontology-admin] mailing list (as you are doing now.
The [uom-ontology-admin] is more for administrivia and for getting
things coordinated.)    (02)

Will the next person who respond to this so put this discussion thread
(by posting to <uom-ontology-std@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> instead). To
provide context (to the wider audience), kindly add the link to
<http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?action=browse&id=UoM_Ontology_Standard_CLIF_Draft&revision=2>
somewhere, which this conversation is referencing.    (03)

Thanks in advance.  =ppy