uom-ontology-admin

Re: [uom-ontology-admin] UoM coordination meeting (Mon Nov-16) and Thu 2

To: uom-ontology-admin <uom-ontology-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 07:10:22 -0800
Thank you for the heads up, Chip ... Steve and Rob too (who also sent
in their regrets offline). We will document the proceedings, as usual.
If there is any input you want to provide (in regard to our agenda
today), please send them over via this thread, or add them to the
session workspace on the wiki
(http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?UoM_Ontology_Standard/GettingOrganized#nid23XY).    (01)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy