socop-forum

[socop-forum] retirement of CIM3 collaboration infrastructure and servic

To: "Spatial Ontology CoP (SOCoP)" <socop-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 18:59:01 -0700

Dear John, Gary, Nancy and All,

As mentioned before,  with my personal retirement (and the scams-down of CIM3.NET), I am discontinuing almost all of the infrastructure support and services CIM3 has been providing to the community (except for a few items I have explicitly agreed to carry on doing in my retirement for ONTOLOG.) ... That would mean all support/services now rendered to SOCoP and the NSF-INTEROP project by CIM3 will be coming to a close as well.

This will take effect by the end of this month (or at the latest, by end August, on special arrangement.)  ... Please let me know your migration plans, and (more importantly,) if I can be of help in assisting any that migration.

It has been a pleasure and an honor working with you all. My best wishes to everyone in the SOCoP community.

Best regards.  =ppy

Peter Yim
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?PeterYim