socop-forum

[socop-forum] Site and files for the 2013 SOCoP GeoVocamp along with upc

To: Socop Forum <socop-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Gary Berg-Cross <gbergcross@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2013 10:21:51 -0500
A basic page for the  2013 SOCoP GeoVocamp has been set up which includes the agenda and forst morning briefing slides as well as a start on some of the products.  See  http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?SocopWorkshops/2013SocopWorkshop

We will adding pictures and products as the workgroups submit them.

Note that there will a March  Descartes-Core GeoVoCamp Santa Barbara 2014  and preliminary information is here.

In addition a 2 hr follow up virtual meeting is planned for the  2013 SOCoP GeoVocamp.  This will be during the week of DEc. 16-20 and is limited to 24 participants. The most likley time is Wed. Dec. 18 from 12-2.00 EST.  If interested in participating contact me (Gary Berg-Cross)

Finally, in keeping with our Vocamp tradition of coming up with some ontological humor we have a page that captures these too.
They were initially generated at our first night dinner, but work proceeded up to the start of the 2nd day.
So if you would like to know  the type of car that  Profs at SUNY Buffalo are committed to  use for driving to work, you can find that on the workshop page along with a link to a PPT of an ontologist's dozen or so.

Gary Berg-Cross, Ph.D.
NSF INTEROP Project
SOCoP Executive Secretary
Knowledge Strategies