socop-forum

Re: [socop-forum] Our next SOCoP-INTEROP Meeting is this Wed. July 18, 2

To: socop-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Nancy Wiegand <wiegand@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Nancy Wiegand <wiegand@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 18:43:38 -0500
Again, I cannot make this week's phone call due to the ESIP meeting here in Madison.
1. Regarding the GeoSPARQL GUI, please include all of us in some of the design decisions, approach the project as a tool that SOCoP INTEROP is providing to the community, and approach the project in an academic manner such that we can write this as a paper. Don't forget Mike Dean sent out relevant information regarding a SPARQL editor, also being developed.
2. I talked to someone today from DataONE about including semantics in architectures. I want to have a workshop on this topic. So far, I've only had time to make scratch notes on the topic, and I keep adding who to invite. There are many people/groups that are interested in this and who could contribute. I'm still working on this.
3. I need everyone's information for the NSF report. Naijun sent me his. Realistically, I can't work much on it until after this weekend, although I might spend tomorrow afternoon on it, if I don't yet have another set of work that I know is coming but has to be done on Friday.

Thank you!
    Nancy