socop-forum

[socop-forum] Change of telecon for May 2012 SOCoP telecon is Wed. May 2

To: Socop Forum <socop-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Gary Berg-Cross <gbergcross@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 10:13:05 -0400
Due to the Ontolog dial in and Peter Yim being busy during the 11-noon time on Wed. we will try to have our telecon via Skype.  We have used Skype conferences with a few of our mebmers and can host up to 25.  People who want to Skype in should send there Skype ID to me or Mike Dean. We can become contacts and we will create a group for these sessions.

 For those not on Skype provide a tel # for Mike or I to call from Skype to bring you into the teleconf. I am gberg.cross and Mike is mdean
bbn on Skype.

Sorry for the change of plans, but we hope this will allow most of us to meeting and talk before next week's USGS and UCGIS meetings.

Gary Berg-Cross, Ph.D.
NSF INTEROP Project
SOCoP Executive Secretary
Knowledge Strategies