socop-forum

Re: [socop-forum] Starting time for March SOCoP Meeting - Wed.

To: "Spatial Ontology CoP (SOCoP)" <socop-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Joshua Lieberman <josh@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 07:17:55 -0500
Gary,
We'll be in the middle of the OGC Geosemantics session in Austin at that time, unfortunately. I'll try to catch up with you later in the week.

Regards,

Josh

On Mar 20, 2012, at 8:03, Gary Berg-Cross <gbergcross@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

After conferring with several members of the community we have decided to start
our teleconference (March 21) a little bit earlier than usual. We will start the call at 10:45 Eastern time (9:45 central) and hope to finish a bit before noon Eastern time.

Gary