Hello. I’m leaving Northrop Grumman and returning to TASC on Sept. 26. I tried logging into the socop.org wiki, and my account (james.ressler) no longer works.
Can you tell me how to update my account for SOCOP? I can change my subscription to the SOCOP mailing list once I get a new email address.
Did you get the open source ontologies from NGA for the OOR?
Jim Ressler, Northrop Grumman Information Systems
From: socop-forum-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:socop-forum-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Gary Berg-Cross
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2011 8:35 AM
To: Socop Forum
Subject: EXT :[socop-forum] Draft agenda for SOCoP Sept 21 meeting
The next SOCoP-INTEROP Meeting is planned for Wednesday Sept. 21, 2011 from 11:00 - 12:00 Eastern time.
The Teleconference # for 2011 which is: 1.218.844.8060
Conference ID: 4519746#
Several topics have been proposed including many on upcoming workshops.
1 Update on the Nov. SSO workshop – first round of reviews is complete
2. Update on the Terra Cognita workshop
3. Final plans for meeting at ORNL (TN) in Sept. – speakers & their topics
4. Plan for SemTechEast with possible 2nd Fall Workshop at USGS
5. Update on OOR and candidate ontologies
6. Update on plans for an improved WebSite
SOCoP Executive Secretary