socop-forum

Re: [socop-forum] Pat Hayes Visiting Penn State to talk about 'Semantics

To: "Spatial Ontology CoP (SOCoP)" <socop-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: hirtle@xxxxxxxx, David M Mark <dmark@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Gary Berg-Cross <gbergcross@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 18:33:14 -0400
Krzysztof ,

Thanks for inviting the SOCoP community.  I may drive up and back that Friday since it is always an informative treat to hear Pat. Is there a dinner after the talk?

If there are 1-3 people in the DC area that would like to share the ride in my hybrid,  they could contact me (info below).  I live in the Potomac/Rockviile MD area and would be traveling up 270 to PA between 10 and 11  so to get to PSU by 3 or so with a stop for lunch.  I am near the Red line and could pick folks up there if they use Metro.

If we returned around 7-8 we would be back at my house before midnight. Mapquest says that it is 3 hrs 35 mins / 198.86 miles

Regards,

Gary Berg-Cross, Ph.D.   gbergcross@xxxxxxxxx
NSF INTEROP Project
SOCoP Executive Secretary
Knowledge Strategies     Semantic Technology
Potomac, MD
240-426-0770