socop-forum

Re: [socop-forum] EXTERNAL: The next SOCoP Meeting is this Wednesday Oct

To: "Spatial Ontology CoP (SOCoP)" <socop-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Moeller, John J (IS)" <JOHN.MOELLER@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 10:55:36 -0500
Gary - I likely will not be able to make the call on Wednesday.      (01)

Do you still have the information to initiate the call.    (02)

You have all of the latest information about the Workshop that I have and if I
can, I will do some checking on the room tomorrow andget any updates to you and
Dalia before the call.    (03)

John     (04)