Thank you, Gary. (01)
A few suggested minor edits ... (02)
1. under item 2; paragraph starting "Gary and Peter had arranged to ..." (03)
- from: "... The infrastructure exists and we can start sharing file
- to: "... The infrastructure has already been set up and we can
start using the (webdav-based) shared-file repositories any time now.
2. under the appendix "Notes on the Sept. 23rd CWE meeting (Peter and Gary)"
- from: "readily add text, although for good formatting the UI
requires some knowledge of HTML"
- to: "for those unfamiliar with editing the particular flavor of
wiki, some training (self-training by reading up the documentation, or
some group training to be organized) would be necessary.
- from: "Peter needed can provide information on where the utilities
are for everyone."
- to: "Peter suggested that those who plan to actively use the CWE to
go through the Ontolog-WikiHomePage (especially the sections on
"Ontolog Community Wiki" (especially the paragraph at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?WikiHomePage#nidA). Peter also
offer to conduct a virtual training session, and that Gary might want
to organize it if enough people are interested to participate." (05)
Thanks & regards. =ppy
On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 9:38 AM, Gary Berg-Cross <gbergcross@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The draft minutes from the recent Sept. SOCoP Meeting are attached.
> This covers topics on the Fall workshop, which may be held Dec. 3 at
> USGS facilities in Reston, the demo, issues in starting the NSF grant
> as well as other topics.
> Gary Berg-Cross,Ph.D.
> SOCoP Executive Secretary
> Knowledge Strategies
> Semantic Technology
> Potomac, MD
> 240-426-0770 (07)
Msg Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/socop-forum/
Community Shared Files: http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/work/SOCoP/
Community Wiki: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?SOCoP (08)