socop-forum

Re: [socop-forum] Draft minutes from the Sept SOCoP meeting

To: Gary Berg-Cross <gbergcross@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: socop-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 10:54:20 -0700
Thank you, Gary.    (01)

A few suggested minor edits ...    (02)

1. under item 2; paragraph starting "Gary and Peter had arranged to ..."    (03)

Suggest changing:
 - from: "... The infrastructure exists and we can start sharing file
repositories. ..."
 - to: "... The infrastructure has already been set up and we can
start using the (webdav-based) shared-file repositories any time now.
..."    (04)

2. under the appendix "Notes on the Sept. 23rd CWE meeting (Peter and Gary)"
 * 2a.
 - from: "readily add text, although for good formatting the UI
requires some knowledge of HTML"
 - to: "for those unfamiliar with editing the particular flavor of
wiki, some training (self-training by reading up the documentation, or
some group training to be organized) would be necessary.
 * 2b.
 - from: "Peter needed can provide information on where the utilities
are for everyone."
 - to: "Peter suggested that those who plan to actively use the CWE to
go through the Ontolog-WikiHomePage (especially the sections on
"Ontolog Community Wiki" (especially the paragraph at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?WikiHomePage#nidA). Peter also
offer to conduct a virtual training session, and that Gary might want
to organize it  if enough people are interested to participate."    (05)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy