socop-forum

Re: [socop-forum] Draft minutes from April 21st SOCoP Meeting

To: "Spatial Ontology CoP (SOCoP)" <socop-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Lieberman Joshua <jlieberman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 22:24:23 -0400
Gary,

I am in the midst of arranging for a geosemantics "summit", probably on Monday afternoon, June 14 from 2 to 6pm at the OGC TC meeting in Silver Spring. There will be "special registration" so that non-members can also attend and it is likely that we can arrange a teleconference line as well. Suggestions for presentations are welcome and an agenda remains to be worked out, but will attempt to follow the general reference model themes described below.

One small correction to the notes below. Work on a reference model has been slow because interest in semantics activities "has" been high, such as in the GEOSS pilot. Our job will be to run around to the front of the parade...

Cheers,

Josh