oor-users

Re: [oor-users] OOR sandbox test with COSMO

To: Patrick Cassidy <pat@xxxxxxxxx>, Paul R Alexander <palexander@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: oor-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 16:45:32 -0800
Pat,    (01)

Again (ref. my http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/oor-users/2010-02/msg00000.html
msg just now), you should be uploading to http://oor-01.cim3.net/ (and
not http://oor-01f.cim3.net/).    (02)

... That said, let's check with Paul, if what you are seeing (i.e.
"status" is blank) is the expected behavior for OOR-sandbox v2.x (i.e.
BioPortal v2.x) ... and to see what he has to say about your
questions.    (03)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy    (04)

P.S.  from the OOR-sandbox v2.x browse page, I do see an ontology
(size ~6.5MB from Yavuz Eren of NEU) uploaded on 2010.12.29 still with
the status showing "Parsing Ontology" ... that can't be right, can it?
Paul? see: http://oor-01.cim3.net/ontologies