oor-users

Re: [oor-users] registration problem oor sandbox (v2.x)

To: Patrick Cassidy <pat@xxxxxxxxx>, Tejas Parikh <tejas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: oor-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 16:36:11 -0800
Pat,    (01)

If I understand correctly, user credentials were *not* transferred
from the v1.x version of the OOR-sandbox (oor-01s, previously
oor-01.cim3.net) to the v2.x version of the OOR Sandox (now
oor-01.cim3.net, previously oor-01f). Therefore, if it is the first
time you try to do something with it, you should "Register" (again) as
a new user.    (02)

That said ... let me double check with Tejas Parikh here to re-confirm
that the  <oor-01f>-to-<oo-01f> re-configuration has indeed been
completed. And, if so, the new (v2.x) OOR-sandbox should only be
access as http://oor-01.cim3.net/ (and, supposed, not
http://oor-01f.cim3.net/ any more.    (03)

Anyone else (Paul Alexander, maybe) who know the answer to Pat's
question, please feel free to chime in.    (04)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy