oor-nsf07601

Re: [oor-nsf07601] Due date

To: oor-nsf07601 <oor-nsf07601@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Ken Baclawski <kenb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 12:57:07 -0500 (EST)

[ *** This list is for use by the OOR nsf-07061 team only - please do not share
or forward message without consent from the team! *** ]    (01)

Our grants person is sending out emails with specific instructions to the
individuals involved.    (02)

-- Ken    (03)

On Sun, 2 Nov 2008, Peter Yim wrote:    (04)

http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OpenOntologyRepository_Proposal/Nsf_07601    (06)