oor-nsf07601

Re: [oor-nsf07601] OOR-NSF-07601 Proposal Team workspace

To: oor-nsf07601 <oor-nsf07601@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Ken Baclawski <kenb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 12:32:30 -0400 (EDT)

[ *** This list is for use by the OOR nsf-07061 team only - please do not share
or forward message without consent from the team! *** ]    (01)

Confirmed.    (02)

-- Ken    (03)

On Fri, 17 Oct 2008, Peter P. Yim wrote:    (04)

http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OpenOntologyRepository_Proposal/Nsf_07601    (06)