oor-nsf07601

[oor-nsf07601] OOR-NSF-07601 Proposal Team workspace

To: oor-nsf07601@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 08:34:47 -0700

[ *** This list is for use by the OOR nsf-07061 team only - please do not share
or forward message without consent from the team! *** ]    (01)

OOR-NSF-07601 Proposal Team members,    (02)

Further to our Oct-10 discussion -
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OOR/ConferenceCall_2008_10_10#nid1N8P
The [oor-nsf07601] mailing list, and a shared file workspace has
been created.    (03)

Your receiving this message indicates that you have been
subscribed to this team workspace already. Please acknowledge
receipt of this test message to confirm that this communication
channel is working properly.    (04)

Under a separate message (that will not be archived) I will send
everyone the team-authentication to access the message archives
and shared-file workspace (on the webdav server). Please do not
shared the password(s) with anyone else. Kindly refer the need
(to give out passwords to new members or others) to the team
co-leads.    (05)

Feel free to contact me on the collaborative work environment
logistics issues, and refer all proposal content and admin issues
to our co-leads KenBaclawski and KatherineGoodier.    (06)

Regards.  =ppy

Message Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/oor-nsf07601/
Shared Files: http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/community/project/OOR/nsf07601/
Wiki: