Re: [oor-forum] OOR Team Meeting: "Revisiting OOR Strategy & Tactics - I

To: OpenOntologyRepository-discussion <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: kenb <kenb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 09:55:03 -0400 (EDT)
Davide Sottara presented API4KB at an Ontolog meeting last year.  See    (01)

http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2012_11_08#nid3HJO    (02)

The slides are at    (03)

http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/work/OntologyBasedStandards/2012-11-08_Ontology-based-Standards-II/API4KB_API-for-Complex-Knowledge-Bases--DavideSottara_20121108.pdf    (04)

Best regards,    (05)

-- Ken    (06)

On Wed, 19 Jun 2013, Till Mossakowski wrote:    (07)