[oor-forum] Proceedings: OOR Team Meeting: "Revisiting OOR Strategy & Ta

To: OpenOntologyRepository-discussion <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 21:17:56 -0700
Dear All,    (01)

We had a really meaningful and productive session yesterday, thanks to
everyone who were able to join and contributed to the dialog and the
"soul searching." The full proceedings (chat-transcript, audio
recording and all) are available online now. See:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OOR/ConferenceCall_2013_05_28#nid3TD6
... please review the proceedings and make any pertinent edits as you
see fit.    (02)

We only managed to do part-1 (of 2) of this "Strategy & Tactics"
workshop yesterday. The remaining part, i.e. the "Revisiting OOR
Strategy & Tactics - II" workshop session, is now scheduled for Tue
2013.06.18.    (03)

That, in fact, will be our next OOR meeting (we need to skip the next
two Tuesdays, as they clash with other major events in the field that
some of our members will be at.) So, please mark you calendar and come
join us, same time, Tuesday Jun-18, and help map out our strategy and
tactics for the OOR Initiative, going forward.    (04)

Regards. =ppy    (05)

PeterYim & MikeDean
Session Co-chairs    (06)

p.s. note also (thanks to Till who graciously agreed to swap dates)
the "OOR-Ontohub-Gatekeeper API" Hackathon session, which
TillMossakowski & KenBaclawski will co-chair, will now be on Tue
Jun-25 (the following week, right after our 2nd Strategy-Tactics
meeting.)