Re: [oor-forum] OOR Team Conference Call - Tue 2012.07.03

To: OpenOntologyRepository-discussion <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Michael Gruninger <mudcat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 15:57:52 -0400

The holiday in Canada is today; as a result, several meetings
have been rescheduled for tomorrow, and I will not be able to
attend the OOR team meeting.    (01)

- michael    (02)

Quoting Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>:    (03)

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=7&day=3&year=2012&hour=8&min=30&sec=0&p1=224