Re: [oor-forum] Relocation of the OOR servers

To: YAMADA Shinya <shinya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Mike Dean <mdean@xxxxxxx>, Ken Baclawski <kenb@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Gary Berg-Cross <gbergcross@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: OpenOntologyRepository-discussion <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "[cwe-imp]" <cwe-imp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 05:17:15 -0700
Thank you very much, Shinya. I confirm the said OOR instances -
sandbox, dev, test and socop - are up again. Admins of these
instances, please check too (and advise if there is any question.)
=ppy    (01)

Dear ALL,    (02)

Our current plans will be to put all these OOR instances (sandbox,
dev, test and socop) onto a different physical machine at the
datacenter (from the server named CANTOR to WITTGENSTEIN).  We will
talk about it more at the OOR team meeting tomorrow (Jun-12), and make
the physical change over later in the week.    (03)

Therefore, I suggest that people may consider holding off on new
updates (codes or content) to those OOR instances for the next few
days (until I notify everyone that the "relocation" is complete), if
you can. If you absolutely need to make the changes, please email me
back so I can coordinate a migration plan with you.    (04)

Normal "read only" use of those OOR instances are not a problem.    (05)

Thanks & regards. =ppy