Re: [oor-forum] OOR Architecture & API Workshop-XI - Tue 2012.03.20

To: TSchneider <tjschneider@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: OpenOntologyRepository-discussion <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Michael Gruninger <mudcat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 14:43:19 -0400

Hi Todd,
there are very few tools for CL ontologies, and they
don't include any visualization techniques.    (01)

Conceptual Graphs are a way of visualizing CL sentences,
but to be honest, I'm not sure whether there is anything
gained by visualization.    (02)

The primary issue is what information about an ontology needs
to be visualized.    (03)

We will be using RDF-based tools to visualize COLORE
and the relationships among theories within the repository.    (04)

- michael    (05)

Quoting TSchneider <tjschneider@xxxxxxxxx>:    (06)