[oor-forum] OOR Conf Call Fri 2011.04.29 re-scheduled ... and other impo

To: oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 13:37:00 -0700
Dear All,    (01)

1. In view of the fact that several key player had indicated a
conflict and is therefore unavailable for the OOR conference call
(originally planned) for tomorrow, Friday 29-Apr-2011, please note
that this call is now canceled.    (02)

... The "OOR Architecture and API Workshop-V" co-chaired by
KenBaclawski and ToddSchneider, is now rescheduled to Fri 2011.05.20.    (03)

2. In the mean time, we will still be having a regular OOR team
meeting on Fri 2011.05.06, and then the "OOR Metadata Workship-II"
chaired by MichaelGruninger on Fri 2011.05.13.    (04)

... Please note and mark your calendars accordingly.    (05)

3.  Ref. http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/oor-dev/2011-04/msg00002.html -
 please note that the OOR-sandbox will be down for software upgrade
during this weekend. After which, we will be starting fresh with its
ontology content.  If you have uploaded ontologies to the OOR-sandbox
before, please try to re-upload those ontologies to the OOR-sandbox
again once its announced that the upgrade has been completed (I'd say,
please put it on your personal schedule to do that early next week!)    (06)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy    (07)

p.s.  For those of you who weren't tracking very closely the progress
of the OntologySummit2011 ... it has just finished successfully. A
Communique on "Making the Case for Ontology" has been collaboratively
authored and released. An open invitation is now out, soliciting
endorsement from the wider Ontology community. See:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2011_Communique
... and *please send us your endorsements*! (ref.
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontology-summit/2011-04/msg00263.html )