[oor-forum] Metalicense (was) Re: OOR-IPR session-3: comments (strawman)

To: OpenOntologyRepository-discussion <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Jamie Clark <jamie.clark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 11:02:30 -0700
I like the phase "metalicense".  It points out that a mashup pool of
material only gives the user the lowest-common-denominator overlap of
granted rights: the INTERSECTION of the Venn diagram, not its union.    (01)

~ James Bryce Clark
~ General Counsel, OASIS
~ http://www.oasis-open.org/who/staff.php#clark  @JamieXML    (02)