Re: [oor-forum] OOR Deliverable

To: OpenOntologyRepository-discussion <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Todd J Schneider <todd.schneider@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 09:43:02 -0700
Cameron,    (01)

Ken did (in answering my question) clarify what he actually meant ...
(I have yet to post the edited chat-transcript - I'll make up the link
to this reference later), but, for now, take a look at the last 3
lines of the unedited chat-transcript at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/work/OpenOntologyRepository/2010-09-17_OOR-Dev-Take-4/chat-transcript_20100917b_unedited.txt    (02)

Regards.  =ppy