Re: [oor-forum] OOR Team Conference Call - Fri 2010.02.05

To: OpenOntologyRepository-discussion <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 09:32:30 -0800
>  [PatC]  Is there an oor team call today?    (01)

[ppy]  No ... the (current) regular teams call are every other Friday.    (02)

Ref. notes from our last (Feb-5) meeting,
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OOR/ConferenceCall_2010_02_05#nid28JD    (03)

...  But thank you for asking (most people who have not been attending
meeting regularly have probably forgotten) ... we did agree (way back
when) that members should best block out this slot on Fridays. I am
sure there will be a need to use that up, when OOR work gets intense,
or if sub-teams want to use that slot for some focused work. We also
tossed around the idea of alternating between (a) content and bigger
picture OOR meetings on one Friday, and (b) focused software
development working meeting the next. But that has not gone into
effect yet.    (04)

Regards.  =ppy