Re: [oor-forum] OOR Team Conference Call - Fri 2010.02.05

To: oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 21:59:49 -0800
Re: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OOR/ConferenceCall_2010_02_05    (01)

= REMINDER =    (02)

* Date: Friday, February 5, 2010
* Start Time: 12:00pm EST / 9:00am PST / 6:00pm CET / 5:00pm GMT / 17:00 UTC
 o ref: World Clock -    (03)

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=1&day=22&year=2010&hour=9&min=0&sec=0&p1=224
 * Expected Call Duration: 1.0~1.5 Hour(s)
 * Dial-in Number:
 o from US: 1-218-844-8060 (domestic long distance cost will apply)
 + Conference ID: "4389979#"
 o ... more dial-in numbers (from Europe) will be available on the session page    (04)

The session page with agenda, etc. will be up, by the time of the call, at:
 http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OOR/ConferenceCall_2010_02_05    (05)

Please add your agenda ideas directly to the wiki session page, or via
this thread.    (06)

In particular, we would like to finalize plans for the (i) 2010.02.19
software development coordination session; and spend some time
planning out two for upcoming virtual panel sessions that were
suggested at the last call; namely, those on (ii) Content, and (iii)
Use Cases. We would specifically hope that our candidate champions for
those sessions - MikeDean, NatashaNoy, DeniseBedford, PatCassidy,
KenBaclawski, ToddSchneider and KateGoodier - would be able to make it
to this call. Of course, we appreciate those who would like to
influence the plan and outcoming of these sessions to be at this
meeting too.    (07)

* RSVP ... add your name to the expected attendee list on the session page.    (08)

Talk to you all on Friday!    (09)

Thanks & regards. =ppy
--    (010)