Re: [oor-forum] draft SemTech submission

To: OpenOntologyRepository-discussion <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Mark Musen <musen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 22:24:31 -0800
This is great, Mike.  I'd be grateful if you would add a line to the submission
starting that "BioPortal (http://bioportal.bioontology.org) has been developed
by the National Center for Biomedical Ontology with support from the NIH
Roadmap."    (01)

Thanks.  Our funders will be very appreciative.    (02)

Mark    (03)

On Jan 24, 2010, at 10:13 PM, Obrst, Leo J. wrote:    (04)