Re: [oor-forum] Todd Schneider's requirements summary

To: OpenOntologyRepository-discussion <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Todd Schneider <tschneider@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 17:01:26 -0400
Evan,    (01)

> This is great.  Thanks for compiling it.    (02)

--->>> It's still a draft. But to facilitate discussion towards an operational
        system I thought such clarification is needed.    (03)

        I think the upcoming summit will be a huge success if we gain consensus
        on the majority of the requirements, especially the more contentious
        ones.    (04)

Todd    (05)