Re: [oor-forum] Summary slides for OOR Forum sessions? VolunteersforOnto

To: "OpenOntologyRepository-discussion" <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Obrst, Leo J." <lobrst@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 17:45:17 -0400
Ravi,

It's ok by me, if it's ok by everyone else. I'd suggest getting a discussion going on the topic. Some of this we've covered aspects of, but there needs to be more discussion.

Thanks,
Leo

Dr. Leo Obrst       The MITRE Corporation, Information Semantics
lobrst@xxxxxxxxx    Information Discovery & Understanding, Command and Control Center
Voice: 703-983-6770 7515 Colshire Drive, M/S H305
Fax: 703-983-1379   McLean, VA 22102-7508, USA