Re: [oor-forum] [ontology-summit] conference call for the OntologySummit

To: OpenOntologyRepository-discussion <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Duane Nickull <dnickull@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 13:55:16 -0800
Regrets - will be en route from Edmonton to YVR.    (01)

D    (02)

On 1/31/08 6:46 AM, "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx> wrote:    (03)

> Yes, Steve. Thanks for catchng this (cut-and-paste did it again!)
>
> Sorry everyone, here it is again:
>
> //
> Call details as follows:
>
> * Date: Tuesday, Feb. 1, 2008
> * Start Time: 10:30am PST / 1:30pm EST / 7:30pm CET / 18:30 GMT/UTC
>  o ref: World Clock -
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=2&day=1&year=2008&h
> our=10&min=30&sec=0&p1=224
> * Expected Call Duration: 1.5 Hours
> * Dial-in Number:
>  o from US: +1-605-475-8590 (South Dakota, USA)
>  + Conference ID: "5823120#"
>  o Direct call from from Skype: +990008275823120
>  o for dial-in numbers from the EU, see session page (link below)
>
> Expected attendees:
>
>  o  all OntologySummit2008 - content committee members
>  o  OOR team members - please join us if you can
>  o  everyone else interested in the subject matter, and is willing to
> contribute, are invited
>
> * RSVP (if you haven't already) to <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx> or add
> yourself to the expected attendee list on the wiki session page (link
> below)
>
> Session page (under development) will be on the wiki at:
> http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2008_02_01
>
> Please add your agenda ideas via this thread or under:
> http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2008_02_01#nid18LE
>
> Talk to you all Friday!
>
> Thanks & regards.  =ppy
> --
> //
>
> On Jan 31, 2008 6:04 AM, Steve Ray <ray@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Peter, I believe you mean Friday, February 1st. That is, tomorrow.
>

>>> -----Original Message-----  [updated]

"Speaking only for myself"
Senior Technical Evangelist - Adobe Systems, Inc.
Blog - http://technoracle.blogspot.com
Community Music - http://www.mix2r.com
My Band - http://www.myspace.com/22ndcentury
Adobe MAX 2008 - http://technoracle.blogspot.com/2007/08/adobe-max-2008.html