Re: [oor-forum] [ontology-summit] conference call for the OntologySummit

To: ray@xxxxxxxx, "Ontology Summit 2008" <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Open Ontology Repository Forum <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 06:46:13 -0800
Yes, Steve. Thanks for catchng this (cut-and-paste did it again!)    (01)

Sorry everyone, here it is again:    (02)

//
Call details as follows:    (03)

* Date: Tuesday, Feb. 1, 2008
* Start Time: 10:30am PST / 1:30pm EST / 7:30pm CET / 18:30 GMT/UTC
 o ref: World Clock -
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=2&day=1&year=2008&hour=10&min=30&sec=0&p1=224
* Expected Call Duration: 1.5 Hours
* Dial-in Number:
 o from US: +1-605-475-8590 (South Dakota, USA)
 + Conference ID: "5823120#"
 o Direct call from from Skype: +990008275823120
 o for dial-in numbers from the EU, see session page (link below)    (04)

Expected attendees:    (05)

 o  all OntologySummit2008 - content committee members
 o  OOR team members - please join us if you can
 o  everyone else interested in the subject matter, and is willing to
contribute, are invited    (06)

* RSVP (if you haven't already) to <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx> or add
yourself to the expected attendee list on the wiki session page (link
below)    (07)

Session page (under development) will be on the wiki at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2008_02_01    (08)

Please add your agenda ideas via this thread or under:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2008_02_01#nid18LE    (09)

Talk to you all Friday!    (010)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy
--