Re: [oor-forum] Architectural Overview

To: OpenOntologyRepository-discussion <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 16:17:44 -0800
Farrukh,    (01)

As per my earlier message
(http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/oor-forum/2008-01/msg00041.html), the
wiki pages have been initialized.    (02)

You might consider posting your architecture input:    (03)

(a) right under _
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OpenOntologyRepository_Architecture#nid184V
 ... or,    (04)

(b) onto a separate page at, say:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OpenOntologyRepository_Architecture/Candidate01    (05)

(or on under another page title as you deem appropriate) ... Your call!    (06)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy