oor-dev

Re: [oor-dev] socop.oor.net

To: Nancy Wiegand <wiegand@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Gary Berg-Cross <gbergcross@xxxxxxxxx>, OpenOntologyRepository-development <oor-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, cwe-imp <cwe-imp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 15:38:01 -0700
Thank you for the message, Nancy ...    (01)

I assume when you first land on the site, the error wasn't there, was
it? (because that was how I left it when I write my email to you. ...
I actually even browsed the listing of the ontologies in the
repository, did a search, and went into one of two ontology's page,
too.)    (02)

If that "error condition" (like what is showing now) wasn't the way
you found the site, can you tell what happened in between, please?    (03)

... glad you can move forward with your presentation without the
SOCoP-OOR fully functional again.    (04)

Regards. =ppy