oor-dev

Re: [oor-dev] OOR-sandbox - down! (2011.02.04)

To: OpenOntologyRepository-development <oor-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Tejas Parikh <tejas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2011 15:59:44 -0500
Peter,

I am having problem starting the admin portal. Deployment goes fine but I am not able to access the application.I am looking into this.

--Tejas

On Sat, Feb 5, 2011 at 9:45 PM, Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Tejas (& All),

1. Thanks, the OOR-sandbox is working now (as reported earlier).

2. However, I just tried an admin login (pointing my browser to:
http://oor-01.cim3.net:8080/bioportal_admin/welcome.jsf ) and got a
HTTP 404 error.

2a. Can you fix that too, please.
2b. ... Clues, anyone?

3. When you can get in, can you restart the parsing the the ontologies
that were being parsed previously, please, also?
which include ... (sorted):
//
1021 - COSMO875 (COSMO)
1029 - Gene Ontology (GO)
1036 - Chemical entities of biological interest (CHEBI)
1038 - Human disease (DOID)
1042 - Mouse gross anatomy and development (EMAP)
1043 - Environment Ontology (ENVO)
1048 - Drosophila gross anatomy (FBbt)
1050 - Fly taxonomy (FBsp)
1059 - Human developmental anatomy, timed version  (EHDA)
1060 - human phenotype ontology (HP)
1068 - Medaka fish anatomy and development (MFO)
1072 - Mosquito gross anatomy (TGMA)
1073 - Mosquito insecticide resistance (MIRO)
1087 - PRotein Ontology (PRO)
1096 - Sequence types and features (SO)
1100 - Teleost anatomy and development (TAO)
1101 - Teleost taxonomy (TTO)
1108 - Units of measurement (UO)
1114 - Units of measurement (ZFA)
//

3a. we might want to remove those who are showing a "parsing error"
too ... but hold that for later (in case someone can step up and
suggest something else we can do to them.) ... thoughts, anyone?

Thanks & regards.  =ppy