oor-dev

Re: [oor-dev] Fwd: Getting OOR Development Going - Take-IV workshop - 17

To: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: OpenOntologyRepository-development <oor-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "[cwe-imp]" <cwe-imp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Paul R Alexander <palexander@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 22:42:25 -0700
Peter,

You should be fine moving to the newer Core and Admin tags. These were mainly stability releases.

Paul R Alexander
Web / UI Developer
NCBO BioPortal

On 9/14/10 9:51 PM, Peter Yim wrote:
This is great! Thanks, Paul & Natasha.

One more question (ref. the blog
http://bioportal.posterous.com/bioportal-26-released ) and given that
the OOR-sandbox is still on the BioPortal version 2.5 code) ... do you
recommend we update to BioPortal v2.6 (bioportal_core, Tag 1029) too,
when we do the UI update (tag 1042)? (or should we just update the UI
and stay with the Core:tag#1028, Admin:tag#1010 code - ref.
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OOR_SandBox#nid2GDO &
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/oor-dev/2010-08/msg00000.html)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy
--

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 7:35 PM, Paul R Alexander