oor-dev

[oor-dev] OOR-sandbox v2.4 to v2.5 upgrade [was - Re: BioPortal UI Now S

To: Paul R Alexander <palexander@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, OpenOntologyRepository-development <oor-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 15:25:54 -0700
Thank you very much, Paul.    (01)

Attn: OOR team members    (02)

We will be making an upgrade to the OOR-sandbox (at
http://oor-01.cim3.net) install shortly to the BioPortal v2.5
implementation, with UI:tag#1041, Core:tag#1028, Admin:tag#1010 code;
running on Java 6 and Tomcat 6 (from the current BioPortal
implementation of v2.4 tag 1026, Java 6, Tomcat 5.5).    (03)

As Paul Alexander indicates, "notes" need to be migrated by hand. ...
I don't believe we have notes to migrate ... but I can't speak for
everyone.    (04)

Therefore, if you been using "notes" on the OOR-sandbox and really
wants that migrated too, please speak up (by replying immediately to
this thread) before the end of today. If so, we will try to coordinate
the migration with you.  Otherwise, the upgrade will go ahead without
that manual process.    (05)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy