oor-dev

Re: [oor-dev] OOR-sandbox - server maintenance notice

To: OpenOntologyRepository-development <oor-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, oor-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: "[cwe-imp]" <cwe-imp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 13:08:51 -0700
Fyi ... the maintenance work has been completed (we had to swap in a
new hard disk to replace one failed disk on the RAID mirror) and the
server is up again now.    (01)

Please double check to make sure everything is running as expected.
Kindly email us <admin@xxxxxxxx> if there is ay question.    (02)

Thanks & regards.
CIM3 SysAdmin