oor-dev

[oor-dev] COSMO parsed!

To: "'OpenOntologyRepository-development'" <oor-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Patrick Cassidy" <pat@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 01:23:12 -0500
Peter et al.
  I noticed that the latest upload of the COSMO (rev877) has been parsed and
now the class (type) hierarchy can be searched.  Very good!  It took several
days to even start parsing - was there some kind of system change in the
last day or two?
   Now I need to know how to remove an ontology that is already in the OOR.
There is no need to keep the older ontology that never parsed and is not (as
far as I know) being used by anyone in an application.
   Another question: is there any way to see the relations?  I
couldn't
find them.
   Yet another question.  I tried adding a note to a class in COSMO and it
didn't save the input.  Should this function work at this point?

Pat

Patrick Cassidy
MICRA, Inc.
908-561-3416