oor-dev

[oor-dev] Access to OOR-branch of BioPortal SVN Repository [was - Re: fo

To: Paul R Alexander <palexander@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, OpenOntologyRepository-development <oor-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 10:11:24 -0800
Thank you, Paul. ... over to Tejas, again (I suppose). Thanks.    (01)

Natasha, Paul & All ... maybe some time in the near future (after the
Holidays?) we could re-visit the conversation about who (and how) will
have access to the OOR branch of the BioPortal SVN source repository.    (02)

In the mean time, have Happy Holidays, everyone!    (03)

Regards.  =ppy