oor-dev

Re: [oor-dev] footer for OOR sandbox

To: Tejas Parikh <tejas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: OpenOntologyRepository-development <oor-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 17:47:39 -0800
Tejas,

Please refer to the footer currently being used at: http://oor-01.cim3.net/

It should read:
//
Powered By NCBO Bioportal.
NCBO Website  Release Notes   Terms of Use  Privacy Policy
//
(note links associated with the 2nd line above.)

... that was how the NCBO/Stanford folks customized it for us (implemented by NickGriffith and BenjaminDai), after we addressed this issue the first time we installed the OOR-sandbox (ref. discussion between MarkMusen and PeterYim on 2009.02.18).

Until the OOR team comes up with their own IPR and other relevant policies (and is in a position to suggest an alternative to NSBO) we will be using the above.

Regards.  =ppy