oor-dev

[oor-dev] OOR Developer Discussion Meeting

To: <oor-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Benjamin Dai" <benjamin.dai@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 16:23:26 -0700

Dear OOR Developers,

In preparation for the formal OOR BioPortal Development Panel on June 4th, the OOR would like an informal meeting for developers to surface their questions and hopefully have them answered.  In addition to Q&A, we will also discuss how BioPortal is currently evolving in the next few months (e.g., introduction of using ontology instances to store meta-data).

http://www.doodle.com/8thup5wbmvxqidnb

I’ve emailed all developers currently on the OOR-Dev list.  If for whatever reason you notice an OOR developer not included in this list, please feel free to forward them this email.  Please complete the Doodle poll no later than the end of the day Monday (5/18).

Best Regards,

Benjamin Dai
Chief Software Architect
Stanford Biomedical Informatics