oor-dev

[oor-dev] BioPortal Developer Discussion Meeting Next Week

To: <oor-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Benjamin Dai" <benjamin.dai@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 10:52:41 -0700

Dear OOR Developers,

As we discussed this morning in our OOR meeting, we will try to have an informal BioPortal developers meeting sometime next week.   If you know of any developers who are not on the OOR-Dev list, please ask them to add their email to the list.  I will be sending a Doodle schedule poll out at the end of the day based on this list.

Thanks!

Benjamin Dai
Chief Software Architect
Stanford Biomedical Informatics