[ontology-summit] Migration of Ontology Summit email list to Google Grou

To: <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Matthew West" <dr.matthew.west@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 21:37:13 -0000

Dear Colleagues,

Over the last few weeks I have been subscribing you to the Ontology Summit email list on Google Groups. You should have received a message informing you of this. It is possible that a few of you may not have been subscribed, perhaps because you do not allow direct subscription, or your email address is blocked. So if you have not had such a message you need to either subscribe yourself to the new list or write to me and ask me to do it for you.

All future ontology summit correspondence should be addressed to the new list from now. The existing list will be disabled directly.

Regards

Matthew West

Member – Ontolog Board of Trustees

http://ontolog-02.cim3.net/wiki/MatthewWest