[ontology-summit] pictures from the OntologySummit2014 Symposium

To: Ontology Summit 2014 <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 16:30:12 -0700
Dear All (whether or not you were there),    (01)

I have posted the link to some unedited pictures I snapped during the
OntologySummit2014 Symposium - see:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2014_Symposium    (02)

If you were there and took some, do share it. Either send the link to
them here (or email me offline, if you want me to upload them to the
archives.)    (03)

Maybe, later, when we have the raw pics from everyone, we can pick a
small set of really good ones for the archives.    (04)

It was great meeting some of you at the Symposium, in person. ... For
most of us, we only get to this once a year (if at all!)    (05)

Regards. =ppy    (06)

p.s. thank you all for the warm messages about my retirement (allow me
to use this as a quick response, for now.)