Re: [ontology-summit] retirement

To: "'Ontology Summit 2014 discussion'" <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Felicia Sweet" <felicia.sweet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 06:40:53 -0400

Markings Start:
-----------------------
Classification: NONE
Caveats: NONE
-----------------------    (01)

PROPRIETARY and/or CONFIDENTIAL Information contained herein, which is
owned  or protected by Semantisys Incorporated:     (02)

This email is submitted by Semantisys Incorporated in confidence for
official use and evaluation purposes with the expectation that it will be
received as such. Any PROPRIETARY and/or CONFIDENTIAL Information contained
herein, which is  owned  or protected by Semantisys Incorporated, such as
but not limited to "business," "financial," "technical information,"
"CLASSIFIED," "SECRET," " SENSITIVE BUT UNCLASSIFIED," "TRADE SECRET,"
"HIGH-SIDE," " ITAR," and " LOW-SIDE",  requires protection from
unauthorized disclosure. Access is restricted to employees, and authorized
individuals who have executed nondisclosure agreements or who are otherwise
legally bound by confidentiality obligations to Semantisys Incorporated.    (03)

Message Start:
-----------------------    (04)

Mr. Yim, thank You Sir!    (05)

V/r
Felicia    (06)

Semantisys Incorporated
Felicia Y. Sweet
CEO/CIO
11770 Sunrise Valley Drive
Suite 117
Reston, VA. 20191
(703) 476-7003
(703) 965-4437 (Cell)
http://semantisys.com/
Felicia.Sweet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx    (07)

"At America's premiere cryptologic wing, we must always be looking toward
the future, to prepare for the future enemy, to improvise where
unanticipated problems arise, and to get the mission done."
- Col. Mary O'Brien, 70th ISR Wing commander.    (08)