Re: [ontology-summit] hackathon-2014 master schedule

To: "Ontology Summit 2014 discussion" <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: mbennett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 16:02:00 -0000
Hi Anatoly,    (01)

I have updated the working page for the hackathon "Ontology Design
Patterns and Semantic Abstractions in Ontology Integration" as follows:    (02)

1. List of team members so far (others are still welcome, and a couple
more to be confirmed)    (03)

2. Times (intended to suit Eastern US plus Central Europe). I can change
these if they are inconvenient for anyone.    (04)

3. For dial-in and screen sharing we will use GoToMeeting - details are on
the hackathon page.    (05)

For tooling, we will explore some diagramming and visualization tools in
the initial session, and will probably use the Visual Ontology Modeler
(VOM) tool for the final, integration activity unless others bring tools
we could use for that. There will be a period where people may work off
line using their own chosen ontology editor tooling.    (06)

We may agree during the first session, to touch base more frequently
during the course of the day, or leave the line open.    (07)

Here's the link to the hackathon page:    (08)

http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2014_Hackathon_DesignPatternsAndAbstractions    (09)

Best regards,    (010)

Mike Bennett    (011)